Fantastic Beach Holidays
Going to fantastic beach holidays is one of the most relaxing experiences for me. Just thinking about being near the waves and or stretching on the sand has its magical appeal for a lot of people. The beach could be anything to a lot of people. From fun activities under the sun to lazy afternoons and romantic moonlit evenings, the beach holds a unique kind of charm. Every break I get during the summer never fails to bring me to a stretch of sand and foamy waves. Spending your holiday on a charming house by the sea is an experience you beyond words for me. I do not even have to own a house on a beachfront but getting on a http://www.swapyourhome.net/échange de maison program made it possible for me. Here are a few of the best beaches worth looking into.
- Padang Beach – Padang Beach is the one that’s whispered about in hostel lobbies (okay, yes, and all over the internet) as the secret beach of Bali. After climbing your way to the top on steep narrow stairs, you will be rewarded with a stretch of white sand and crystal blue water. I feel more relaxed just thinking about it!
- Candidasa Beach – Candidasa is one beach that seems to be often overlooked (score for me!) due to it’s limited sand at high tide. Some diligent research pays off though. According to the internet (the internet never lies, right?) there’s a secret black sand beach a scenic walk away. I’ve always wanted to lay on a black sand beach- haven’t you?
- Sanur Beach – Sanur Beach is also the home of the Bali Kite Festival, and I may be there in July to watch the spectacle. If I start having flashbacks to The Kite Runner* and start crying, I can always dive into the pristine water and pretend I got something in my eye. *Really, a great read if you don’t mind getting a bit teary eyed.
- Balangan Beach – Balangan is touted as one of the best beaches in Bali (say that 5 times fast) and with great reason. Fine sand, surf, bungalows and cheap beer await all who enter. Some of the best memories on a vacation come from those lazy beach days doing nothing but soaking up sun and thanking your lucky stars.
- Impossible Beach – Impossible Beach is perhaps the most intriguing of all! A great place to watch the brave and experienced try to catch a wave, while catching a tan of your own. Of course, if you’re anything like me, it’s also a great place to slather yourself in SPF 50 while wondering what a tan would look like. original source
What are the best beaches in the UK?
- Bournemouth – Dorset
- St Brelade – Jersey Islands
- Woolacombe – North Devon
- St Ives – Cornwall
- Holy Island – Northumberland
- Blackpool – Lancashire
- Porthcurno – Cornwall original source
Did I turn you into a beach bum? If you are not one yet, try to visit those on the list above. Personally, I find the first article because it gave as a glimpse of what it is that we can expect in those Indonesian beauties. The second article is more terse, but if you want to take a closer look, you can always find information on the internet. The video is beautiful, just looking at the pictures could not help but entice you to go to those beautiful places. And for a wise traveler, look up from homeswap finder for wonderful accommodations to make your fantastic beach holidays complete. If you are interested to cut cost on your holidays, consider the http://swapyourhome.net option.